My Photo
Name:
Location: Moorcroft, WY, United States

We are a couple gals who like to spend time together, and what better place to do that than in the kitchen? Of course, if you already know us you know the other answer is on a horse. So that is what we do.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

First try at canning, and first post. It's a big day.

In the spirit of Fall, we have been canning! A first for both Ally and myself, I must say it seems to have gone well. Today we canned fresh peaches, and peach pie filling as well. Tomorrow brings apple butter, pickled beets, and more peaches! As this was our first attempt at canning, yes I did play the part of 'nerd' and took pictures. If I may brag a bit, they turned out quite beautiful. I will post pictures of them here soon, so that everyone else can laugh at me for it. I don't care, we were pretty proud of ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home